Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mav is 6 weeks old today! Yay! It's amazing to see him grow already! He's been sneaking a few smiles* here & there which is pretty neat. He just lights up the room when he decides he wants to smile!
Mavericks now finally eating 4oz @ a time, but still sleeping every 2 hours & waking up to eat more (what have we gotten ourselves into!). He's awake more often & becoming more alert which is fun but hard on mommy because she still needs to get some sleep. I took him outside the other day & we were waiting for daddy to get home & Mav was looking all over the place with his big eyes, it was hilarious. He was looking at all the greenery & bushes & was trying to figure things out. I can't wait until he understands what things are. He's going to be one curious kid (I'm preparing myself for they constant 'why' question already).
The past couple of weeks we've had both grandparents on Luke's side come visit, yay! Had such a blast with everyone, can't wait to see everyone again!! We were able to take everyone to Oregano's (our favorite restaurant to eat in the world). Mav did a subperb job & slept the entire time. Mav has some great grandparents & we sure do love them! Thank you all again for everything, we sure do appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Brittany,
    Your Mom sent me you blog address so I've gotten to look it over have really enjoyed it. Love seeing how Maverick is growing. What a darling! Of course you already know that. Has your Mom told you that we had a great grandson born on Christmas day? His name is Sebistion and he weighed in at 7 lbs. 12 ozs. and was 20 inches. He is Phil Jr.'s grandson, son of his youngest daughter, Julie.

    I have some burp cloths to send to you that Julie's Mom made. She made up a whole lot of them while Julie was expecting. She gave me some so I can send a set to you for your little one. Isn't that sweet? I just have to get them mailed.

    Love to you all, Auntie Ruth

    ReplyDelete