Friday, February 27, 2009















Wow has it really been 2 weeks since my last update! I guess I better post some pictures then to make up for it :) Took Maverick to the pediatrician on Tuesday which was his 2 month mark, yay! He weighed in at 12.9 lbs, 24 in long. He did very well until the nurse gave him his shots. He got 3 on the inner thighs and one liquid one (which hurt his stomach for a couple of days poor guy). The nurse told me told hold his hands & talk to him while she gave him the shots & boy was he mad at me the rest of the day! He turned all red & cried for about 20 seconds then looked at me with a huge frown on his face, I think he was soo upset that it was just too much for him to even cry lol. He's a trooper!








Maverick doing tummy time & getting oh so strong!

1 comment: