Monday, February 9, 2009













Maverick has reached the stage where he's used to being spoiled already so he thinks he should be held all the time. He gets very offended & upset if he is not being held, yikes what have we gotten ourselves into! If anyone has any advice on what we can do it would be greatly appreciated :) He's just so cute that I want to hold him & love him all the time, I can't help it look at him*
I think Elvis is starting to get used to the fact that Mav isn't going anywhere & that he's here for good. I think deep down he actually likes Maverick. I got a couple of snap shots of Elvis by Maverick 'guarding' him (or he just wants attention too & knows if he's by the baby he will get some well needed attention too) lol.










1 comment:

  1. look at that kids little smile!How sweet!!Love it.My advice, on spoiling....Soak it all up!!!Its ok if they love there moms, before you know it we won't be able to love on them anymore!

    ReplyDelete